Morning time plans

Friday, June 17, 2016

3 years ago today.........

This sweet baby was born.....

He grew far too fast and was soon one



And then two......



But due to a technical clitch aka I can't get my computer to show me my photos only the icon and I need to do a big clean up to move photos around.... so no picture of two, I will update....

Sweet John John.  You are the darling of the family and well you know it.  Big blue eyes a tilt of the head and a quick mmmn mmn and you have us doing as you want. 
I love watching you keep up with the big boys, and still climbing up on my lap for a snuggle with my cardi wrapped round us both.  Your pudgy arms are slimming down, how I wish I could bottle the feeling of them both wrapped round my neck when you give a big bear hug squeeze.
Much love to you sweet boy, Mama loves you.


No comments: