Morning time plans

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It is indeed true that it is either famine or feast for this blog, but I really am going to try and get to it regularly.

Tom went off to Dallas this afternoon for a language software conference, it is the first trip that Heidi has been aware of Daddy going on an airplane and has been asking all afternoon if we can call Daddy yet and am I sad, and saying "I miss Daddy". Still she will adapt and greatly enjoy the adventures we have planned for the next 10 days.

We went to a midwife appointment this afternoon and all is going and growing well. I was thrilled to meet the new member of the team this afternoon as she is a lovely Christian lady who will in all probability be at the birth. God is very good. So as long as I can keep a handle on my carrot consumption all should go well. Note to all, a pound of carrots in a single afternoon is too much! I did not feel well the next day!

No comments: