Morning time plans

Monday, November 30, 2009

The snow had mostly melted this morning, and we were due for a pleasant 7 degrees.

So I am more than thrilled with the minus temperatures and the falling white stuff, it certainly does look pretty but makes things just so much more complicated! I guess I'll have to get used to it again.

I am trying to be patient waiting for this little ones arrival, but I have to say, anytime soon would be great. Her little cradle was built today, and is looking tiny in one sense and huge in another. I put a tiny nappy in and some little clothes to try and imagine, but I can't get my head round it. Soon enough, and in the Lords perfect timing. There are things to look forward to and get done before then, so here's a list, lets see how I do before 'birth' day.

  • go out for dinner with friends to the revolving restaurant on the top of the Calgary tower...booked for tomorrow night so likely to make this one.
  • have a hair cut
  • make a princess dress for some small princess in my house for Christmas
  • Christmas cards for UK ( I think I have already missed the post date!) Sorry
  • Christmas shopping
  • Tom's birthday bash, small thing on Sunday, and then big 5 a side match on the 19th (after the due date but how likely is it that I'll be in labour during 2 and 4 on that date?)
  • keep my house clean and tidy enough for a home birth!
  • get my Christmas tree up (and last years gone)
  • go out for dinner with Tom for his birthday
  • upload photos from the wedding

That will do for now......

No comments: