Friday, January 7, 2011
1. I missed the beginning of the week when the news was that Hope was taking a few small steps between her parent.
2. Now she is making her way across the living room and halfway through the kitchen before falling flat on her face.
3. Only one nosebleed so far this week!
4. She did the classic, try and walk with a book in hand, and fall completely onto that side on step in.
5. Heidi is now tall enough to reach the water fountain on her own. I even took the time to look at her and notice how tall she looked and how sad it was that there was yet another thing that she didn't need me for. When she turned around however she was soaked through, I felt relieved. Perhaps she does still need me!