Morning time plans

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Looking good!

This was taken last weekend, so at 33 weeks. Not doing too bad!

The doctor will see me again at 37 weeks and then book in for an induction at 38 weeks. They are pleased with how well they are growing, and the position, and no one seems that bothered by my moaning about how bulky and sore my body is! I keep getting told I'm doing great and I'm carrying 2 normal size babies for their gestation :)

A maximum of 4 weeks and I get to meet my little men. Hurray.

And in a miracle turn of events, the Hindles have decided on names weeks before the delivery date. Sadly no white board tally chart this time the night before!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a great photo! Esther, you look absolutely fabulous! It's hard to believe there are 2 nearly full-grown babies in that little tummy. I can't wait to see photos of your two little men to hold us over until we get to meet them in person. Praying for you!

Tom, Esther, Heidi, Hope, Phinehas, Hosea and John Hindle said...

Thank you Laurie, I am excited to share them with you all too. In pictures for now, but we pray in person soon.