Morning time plans

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just one more sleep

My mind is wandering today.

I remember this day last year, one of fun. Trip to the midwifes to check my little ones heartbeat, sledging (for everyone else), supper at IKEA (I only ate 3 meatballs and wondered why I was not feeling well), picking out the Christmas tree and good friends bringing it home for us, siting with them long into the night with the white board with many combinations of names and Tom's tally chart and my pleas for the ones I liked, then running upstairs when they had gone and being very ill.

I spent the day so carefree, and not knowing that I could be getting excited.

Today we are getting excited, and praising God for this monkey we love so much.

It's coming Hope, just one more sleep :)

No comments: