Morning time plans

Monday, July 2, 2012

We got together with the other families that are in our Co-op last thursday, and one of the other Mums did a bit of a getting to know you quiz with each of the kids starting this Autumn. Heidi's is super cute so I thought I'd record it here and then when I loose the bit of paper in the years to come I can look back and smile with her.  We think doing one every year would be kind of fun.  The questions are in black and Heidi's answers colour.

My name is Heidi  I am  5 years old.  I will be grown up when I am 22 years old.  I will drive when I am 18 years old and I will drive like Mum.
I will save 340 dollars for my retirement.  I think vacations should be 50 minutes long.  My family says I am 5.  I am special because God made me.
When I grow up......  
I will be just like Mummy and Daddy.
My friend will be everybody I know right now.
I will live in a house.
I will have 3 children. (she then said called Mary, Laura and baby Carrie)
I will eat all kinds of food. (potatoes, carrots, peanut butter, bread)
I will vacation in England and Scotland.
I will read stories and go on the computer like my Dad.
I will cook like my Mum.
I want to be a nurse and zookeeper when I grow up.

No comments: