Morning time plans

Friday, January 3, 2014

Yah,
finally up and running getting pictures onto the new computer from the camera.

Hopies birthday was a lot of fun.  We spread it out over a couple of days as we were able to swim with more friends that way.  The traffic played havoc with the actual timing of the days but she didn't seem to mind and in all, we celebrated the gift of our little girl and that was what we set out to do!



 We had pressies.....


 Chocolate sauce on our dutch pancakes and milkshakes.....

A family movie (it's COLD in December here!)
 The little guy just loves being with everyone. 


 
Then we went swimming. Yes including me.  This pic of myself on the blog is my house/country warming present to Lowri to make you smile during your first few weeks away from home. Not only is it a picture of me, but it is one of me swimming for the first time in I don't know how long! 
 

 Then back home with friends for a chilli and chips and sour cream and cheese, followed by swimming pool cake!
We loved celebrating you Hope. 

No comments: