Morning time plans

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Foot update

Heidi's cast is broken and starting to rub, so I called the hospital this morning.

End result is that we have an appointment with our consultant in 90 mins....that's a dash home for Tom, a quick turn around and then a decision to be made by Dr Harder as to whether it comes off or stays on.

The upshot of this is that Heidi is frightened.  And she would like to ask people to pray. We have talked about how this is an exciting day really,  it's anther step in the road to her new foot and it has been planned and ordained by God for his glory.  All of the fear we had of how she would cope post surgery disappeared when we saw how well she was doing, and Heidi was confident in her cast.

Now she needs confidence that without the cast the one who made her and has carried her through so far remains the same. 

Thank you for praying. 

No comments: