Morning time plans

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

There's a grandparents sized amount of photos here, and I am kicking myself for not having Hosea dressed!!  I couldn't get it down to any less, they all look so happy and carefree that I love them all.  They're about a week old, we currently have no snow and 19 degrees forecast by the end of the week. 
 
I was going to upload them yest, but happily remembered that my dear husband was speaking at a conference (multi time frame so Tom's slot was 9-10pm) and that he may want all our bandwidth before I did it.  (As they are all over the world it's a virtual conference, and he has to attend from 7am for the morning and then 7.30 pm till 10 pm.)  Hurrah for my brain kicking in in time and not spoiling a lot of his hard work.
 
Was at the midwife today and all well with 5.  Took the twins too and they were much admired by all.  And why wouldn't they?  Almost hard to believe that I am almost 32 weeks.  Good job I know how to construct the travel cot quickly!!
 














No comments: