Morning time plans

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I like driving in my car!

Posh cars are nice to drive. Even on the other side of the road. I got my courage together this afternoon and drove home from Airdrie ( a nice quiet town about 15mins north). V lovely. Tom only had to prompt me a couple of times to keep watch out for the parked cars on the right of the car! The width of the car as well as having no spacial awareness for that side of a vehicle are not a good combination. Tom reckons I'll be fine till I get confident and then it's the time you make mistakes. I asked him if he'd made any yet, but he confidently informed me he doesn't make mistakes!
Tom's currently sitting rocking our small girl to sleep. I wonder who'll drop off first?
We met up with British friends today and they asked us if there is anything that we are missing yet. Asides from you lovely people the thing that sprang to mind was gravy granules, and decent chocolate. Strange what you find you want, we'll gt some brought out with our first visitor who arrives in 3 weeks. I'm sure as time goes on there will be other things that seem worth missing.

No comments: