Morning time plans

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Most recent sewing project


I was in need of a fun present idea for the kids birthdays this year. Commonly they all get the same thing, which often translates to something if I am organised and last year a resounding nothing. So this year, it is the turn of the lets use up some of the fabric downstairs and copy a really neat idea for crayon bags.
I fiddled about with some denim before deciding to go for cord, and this was the result.

This is the front of the bag, the girls one and boys one.


And the back.
There is a little notebook and some jigsaws hiding inside.
They were super easy to make and I was considering posting instructions but seeing as so many kids are getting one this year there is little point in showing you how I made them.
So Naomi and Oscar they are in the post, but you will have to be patient with the Canadian postmen....and everyone else, your birthday is coming!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: